Antimicrobial Eyelid & Eyelash Hygiene
Acuicyn™ Antimicrobial Eyelid and Eyelash Hygiene removes encrustation and debris, to help manage red, itchy, crusty, inflamed eyes.
Available in 40 mL and 80 mL
Contains Performance Stabilized HOCl™
- Antimicrobial in solution
- Breaks down biofilm in 30 seconds
Safe to use on skin around eyes
Request samples or more information
Enter your information below and a Sonoma representative will contact you.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Acuicyn™ Antimicrobial Eyelid & Eyelash Hygiene solution is intended to be used as a cleanser in the management of skin abrasions, lacerations, minor irritations, cuts and intact skin, and for debridement of wounds such as stage I-IV pressure ulcers, partial and full thickness wounds, diabetic foot ulcers, post-surgical wounds, first- and second-degree burns, grafted and donor sites.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use Acuicyn™ Antimicrobial Eyelid & Eyelash Hygiene solution to clean lids and lashes to remove encrustation and debris from lid margin.
- Remove any make up or lotions around your eyes.
- Apply Acuicyn™ Antimicrobial Eyelid & Eyelash Hygiene solution to a 100% cotton pad until moistened. If using a cotton swab, apply 1 spray of Acuicyn™ Antimicrobial Eyelid & Eyelash Hygiene solution to the tip of the swab.
- Close your eyes.
- Using a horizontal motion, gently wipe the base of all the upper lid lashes at least three times.
- With eyes open, look up and wipe the base of the lower lashes with a horizontal motion at least three times.
- Gently clean your lower lid from your nose to the side of your face.
- With a new cotton round pad or swab, repeat the other eye.
- Use twice daily or as needed/recom mended.
Instructions for Use of Spray Pump:
- Remove original cap from bottle.
- Inset pump sprayer into Acuicyn™ Antimicrobial Eyelid & Eyelash Hygiene solution bottle and screw sprayer down securely.
- Hold upright to spray Acuicyn™ Hygiene Eyelid & Eyelash Hygiene solution onto cotton pads.
Apply Acuicyn™ Antimicrobial Eyelid & Eyelash Hygiene solution as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Non-toxic, non-sensitizing and non-irritating to the skin and eyes. No special handling precautions required.
0.01% pure hypochlorous acid in dilute saline
Caution: DO NOT FREEZE. Non-flammable. Store with pump closed tightly after each use in its original container at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. Product should be used within 90 days of opening.
Caution: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
40 mL, 80 mL with spray pump, and 10 mL sample.
40 mL commercial product code: 868489000276
80 mL commercial product code: 868489000283
Non-toxic and safe to the environment. No special disposal considerations required.
Container may be recycled.
For external use only. Not for injection.